It is a stupendously beautiful day in the city! – I have been frightfully busy at work and the unproductive Friday plan – as usual didn’t quite pan out! I am looking forward to cocktails with Rox later - but before I go she has also tagged me to do a Random Things Meme, which I will happily oblige.
6 Random Things about me:
1) I drive really fast, I try to drive carefully but I am very impatient.
2) I can spend hours in water - bath, pool, the sea. I am at my happiest under water.
3) Not a day goes by when I am not saddened by what has happened to my great love affair. We are practically strangers passing in the night and when he is with me, he makes me feel as sexy as dry toast. The resentment is always there, lurking just below the surface…then there are the lies...
4) My biggest accomplishment this week was making Christmas biscuits with festive icing, I haven’t baked since I was a kid, unfortunately I still make the same mess.
5) I really love Christmas, one of my dreams is to have my own home, have fairy lights everywhere, become a domestic goddess and make an amazing meal for my family.
6) My greatest blessing this year was starting yoga – I love how it has changed my body, I love feeling stronger and more fit. I love that for an hour I think of nothing, I go into a trance type state. I love feeling detoxed and energized. I love my instructor and his sincerity. I love that there is no success when you bring an inflated ego into the room. I love that I have seen this happen!
I tag Tay, Sunrise, Prixie, Louisa and Brazen
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Tag people at the end of your post and link to them.