Thursday, 23 October 2008

The perfect lunch for one

1x avocado cut into small chunks, and covered with lemon juice
1x Tomato cut into small wedges
Woolies mixed leaf ready-washed salad leaves
Add reduced-fat woollies prawn cocktail at the very end!

YUM

I went to the Ambassador Hotel last night and we ate at Salt. It is incredibly beautiful and had the food not been as good as it was, I would have hardly noticed anything else besides the waves crashing immediately below us! It was superb!

My new phone arrived today – through a crisis of indecision I chose the Blackberry Curve. Only problem now is learning how the hell to use it. My guess is I will be pretty occupied for the next couple of days!

I am so looking forward to a beautiful sunny weekend!

12 comments:

Ches said...

That place makes me hungry!

DT said...

It is awesome Ches-You must try it when you are in this city!

Being Brazen said...

I am so going to go check out Salt - ASAP....I have wanted to go there for ages

DT said...

Brazen - it is a tad pricy but worth every cent!

po said...

Never been there, it looks incredible.

Sunrise said...

Food and the sea, my two best things, throw in some steamy sex and I am one happy chappy!

DT said...

Po, the views are really gorgeous, it reminds you how beautiful this city is!
Sunrise - I agree wholeheartedly!

302 said...

love that bay, probably my easily my favourite piece of ocean.

so do you sunny with your new gadget?

Rox said...

Wow, it looks awesome - must check it out.

As for the avo... YUM! I love avo, bigtime!

Hope you have an awesome weekend hun. :-)

DT said...

302 - I am still baffled, it is going to take some time to get used to the basic functions, let alone the fancy stuff!

Thanks Rox - you too!

redframe said...

Ooh, just discovered woolies' prawn cocktail a while ago... Also had it with avo, bliss! Had the best salmon of my life at salt, though BB's lobster curry was disappointing. Still, great restaurant! I also shot a movie scene there with Daniel Craig but that's a different story...

DT said...

Gosh Redframe you are so full of surprises!I absolutely LOVE Daniel Craig - I cant wait to hear to hear that story!