Tuesday, 30 September 2008

Bad deeds do not go unpunished

I suppose it is a bit of poetic justice. I had planned on blogging about my strategic plan of a reign of terror during my final month stint - but it wasn't meant to be. Blog sites have been blocked by the almighty suppressor of firewalls and security checks! But all is not lost! I am happily sitting on beautiful wine farm enjoying the sunset and drinking a glass of wine! It is 06:45pm and still not dark - finally whispers of summer!



I was thrilled to read about one of 302's marvelous cocktail creations under my humble name and I intend to enjoy one of these tomorrow evening, on the wine farm, watching the sun setting! Thanks 302!



All is well. (We have a new Health Minister)

3 comments:

302 said...

let me know what you think.

Louisa said...

Does this mean that you're not having a reign of terror, or just not blogging about it? ;-)

DT said...

302 - I wasn't too sure after the first one - I think my measures may have been a bit off - but the second is lovely! Thank you for the suggestion! (I used Famous Grouse Malt- not a single malt, but I am thoroughly enjoying the stuff!)

Louisa - I think I may have to rethink the reign of terror - I may have just been a wee bit over-excited ;-)