I got tagged by Roxilla to give 7 interesting facts about me - it is my first tag - I will try my best:
1. I haven't stopped studying since high school. I got a BA degree, tried for two years to get an honours in Psychology and English - decided it wasn't for me and have since being trying to obtain a BCOM.
2. I used to have a thing for piercings - I had my nose, lip, eyebrow, belly button and tongue pierced - I still have the scars which I hope to get rid of some day!
3. I used to have a boyfriend who cheated on me endlessly and I never broke up with him until I decided I had enough - I stayed with him for almost six years.
4. My first real job was working as a rep selling whiskey.
5. I was once told I was a 'dummie' when it came to High School maths and now I compile statistical reports for a living.
6. I own a pair of thigh high stiletto boots, two long pvc dresses covered with buckles, a green and purple wig, a vast number of corsets and three dog collars - one with spikes - I pray for the day I am invited to a fancy dress party!
7. I have always had a suspicion that I am slightly dyslexic.
Okay Sunrise- your turn!