Thursday, 26 June 2008

A Sad Little Entry

What a sad little day today has been! I spent two hours getting to work this morning - that wasn't thrilling. I had a sad little lunch of soup and stale bread. I spent too much time with sad little people and now the day is over and I am sad it was just sooo uneventful! I need to find myself a good book to read. I just finished "Is anyone out there?" by Marian Keyes. It was so depressing and has stayed in my head for far too long. I need to stay away from these chick lit books. I am sure it is dampening what's left of my intellect! Sex and the City was bad enough - I need to find myself something challenging and thought provoking without a hint of 'self-help'!

Goodbye Sad Little Day at the office- May tomorrow bring great big gusts of joy!

No comments: