Tuesday, 17 June 2008

I am back!
It has been five days of laughter, a steady stream of alcohol and emotional conversations about where my life is heading. Joburg was lovely and warm. The afternoons were wonderful, but the dryness almost sucked the life right out of me!
I have returned home with resolutions – that is the positive way to phrase it. I have returned home to leave my boyfriend of six years. My heart is breaking and I have no idea how to do this – Can I do this?
Today is a big day for me, I am trying really hard to restrict my thought processes, and I need to become a bit of a machine – stay numb for a while. Look for distractions, until it has sunk in, until I realise I have no other choice but to act!
I hate the fact that this has been put into words – I can’t see these words anymore – not today.

No comments: