Thursday, 13 March 2008

Lady you are off your head.

Feeling a wee bit hung-over this morning. I decided to make roasted parsnip soup for dinner. The act of chopping vegetables never feels quite right unless you have a glass of Chardonnay in your hands. I also wrote my man a six page letter, expressing my frustrations. (The letter was nowhere to be found this morning which I find quite disturbing, I like to re-read such letters and assess the damage)So far I have tripped in front of my boss’s desk, left my keys in Kauai, had two panado’s, one Berocca effervescent, one Rooibos tea and waffled down an egg and grilled chicken wrap. I wish the wind would blow this grogginess away!
Only four working days to go until I am on leave. I cant wait, I hope the sun the shines and the wind stays away, I hope the beaches aren’t too crowded. I am so looking forward to dragging my folks all over Cape Town. I am so looking forward to a picnic on the beach! This will be my first holiday in Cape Town. I am lucky enough to live here; to not have to get on a plane and go to the sea is just marvellous!

It is yoga tonight – so an early night for me!

No comments: