Wednesday, 02 January 2008

It is amazing how misery is such a motivator of writing!

I am trying to nurture a positive attitude - but the weight is heavy - I keep wanting to slip into a dark quite corner and cry! No more festivities, no more social occasions, no more Champagne, no more late night TV - back to reality, bad computers - canteen food - no sunlight - insipid conversations and very soon, the traffic too will be back. I need happy pills!
I have already snapped at my first unsuspecting victim. I don't feel like smiling, I hope everyone just leaves me alone. Today is not a good day. Will there ever be a time in my life when I am happy to go to work - what the hell am I supposed to be doing - where on earth do I find that place that so many people speak of - "I LOVE MY JOB"!!

Damn where the hell do I find this magical illusive place!!!

Let's face it - I am just suffering from the end of the holiday's, lack of sleep and missing my family. I am full to the brim with self pity. Shame poor me!! Loser!!

No comments: