What I hope to achieve:
- Loose weight!
- Clear headed, the ability to make good decisions.
- To work productively and proactively, achieving as much as possible while I am here.
- To sleep well at night and get to work early in the mornings.
- To sort out my house and organise my stuff!
- To save money.
- To eat well.
- To not feel so down and depressed in the mornings!
- To read more books.
It has been too crazy lately. Christmas, Visitors, wine and brandy tours, Champagne festivals, countless dinners, the purchase of way too much good wine (If there is such a thing) - too much!
This also looks like my only gap.
March - Visitors / Easter
April - Public holiday's
May - ?? Maybe the month to stop smoking....
June - Birthdays, going home - Haarties - G&T's
July, August, September - Winter / fireplaces=Red Wine
October - Start of summer=Champagne, G&T's and cocktails
November - The big one 30
December - Champagne festival, Christmas, visitors, endless dinners
If I can do this - I can do anything...