Thursday, 24 January 2008

A drink for all seasons!

I am going on a detox for the month of Feb - granted it is the shortest month of the year, so it isn't too daunting. It is 4 weekends and starts and ends on a Friday.

What I hope to achieve:
  • Loose weight!
  • Clear headed, the ability to make good decisions.
  • To work productively and proactively, achieving as much as possible while I am here.
  • To sleep well at night and get to work early in the mornings.
  • To sort out my house and organise my stuff!
  • To save money.
  • To eat well.
  • To not feel so down and depressed in the mornings!
  • To read more books.

It has been too crazy lately. Christmas, Visitors, wine and brandy tours, Champagne festivals, countless dinners, the purchase of way too much good wine (If there is such a thing) - too much!

This also looks like my only gap.

March - Visitors / Easter

April - Public holiday's

May - ?? Maybe the month to stop smoking....

June - Birthdays, going home - Haarties - G&T's

July, August, September - Winter / fireplaces=Red Wine

October - Start of summer=Champagne, G&T's and cocktails

November - The big one 30

December - Champagne festival, Christmas, visitors, endless dinners

If I can do this - I can do anything...

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

That's an awesome idea! I'll have to wait til March or so to try anything like that though, have everything from weddings to babies in the family and kung fu lessons and a whole lot more going on, so going to need wine!

Hope it goes well, it's always great to get sorted. :-)

DT said...

Thanks Roxanne..one day to go!